Are you ready to transform your business? Join me for a dynamic Brand Sprint Workshop where we’ll create a killer strategy and creative direction that resonates with your audience and drives real results.
With my expert guidance and immersive activities, you’ll leave equipped to implement your new strategy right away, taking your business to the next level!
Let’s ignite your brand together and make your mark with our Brand Sprint Workshop.
Who is a Brand Strategy
This workshop is perfect for businesses without a clear strategy or creative direction, businesses that have hit a plateau in their sales or are experiencing a decline, and/or businesses making a service/product/name pivot.
You might have internal or external marketing support in place at some level, or be looking for specific direction on how to establish your place against the competitive set using both strategy and creative. During this initiative we will work together in order to:
- Bring greater clarity and consistency to your communications
- More effectively engage your target audiences
- Establish a unique voice and creative presence in the category
- Align your internal and/or external teams around a common message
- Make sales easier
How do you benefit?
- A clear understanding of how branding works
- Clarity on how you can use your brand to accelerate business growth
- Clearly defined business goals and evaluation metrics for the next 12 months
- A solid brand strategy for your business
- The ability to differentiate yourself from the competition
- The ability to target and engage with your audience(s) more effectively
- An understanding of how to effectively use your strategy throughout the sales funnel
- A compelling value proposition that can be used by sales teams, customer service, marketing, or finance teams to grow the business.
- A clear path forward with proposed steps for implementing your new strategy
- 8-10 creative assets you can begin using to ramp up marketing
What will we cover?
The purpose of this survey is to understand how each stakeholder sees the business from their unique point of view including:
- Short-term business goals
- Ultimate business objectives
- Opportunities and challenges
- Audience definition
- Key competitors
Additionally, I will send you a link to a Google Drive folder where you can upload any pertinent brand documents you want me to review, such as visual identity, existing marketing materials, marketing strategies, sales materials, etc.
Before our work session, I will review all the survey responses, incorporate all necessary learning into the workshop materials for discussion, and conduct a thorough review and audit of your current brand and/or marketing materials.
On the workshop day, we work together in a 3 hour intensive session where we will:
- Review the key components of a strong brand, the importance of consistency, and effective storytelling techniques.
- Review your team’s responses to the Discovery Survey, ensuring alignment on key success metrics
- Identify challenges and opportunities for brand growth
- Review and evaluate your key competitors
- Develop a profile of your ideal customer
Upon completion of the workshop, I will evaluate all key learnings from our workshop and identify the strongest marketplace position the brand can own given:
- Who the brand is and what it wants to achieve
- What your audience desires – what need gaps exist for them
- What pain points your competitors aren’t solving or solving well
I come back to you with a brand strategy you can own that aligns with your business goals and clearly differentiates you from the competition that you can use to evaluate all advertising and marketing decisions. Your Brand Strategy will define:
- Your Big Idea (the single one thing you stand for in the marketplace)
- Your Unique Value Proposition
- Your Brand Attributes
- Your Brand Pillars
- Reasons to Believe
Additionally, I will present you with a crafts Elevator Pitch – A simple, consolidated statement that allows you, and every member of your team, to quickly articulate your value proposition (what you do, who you do it for, how you do it uniquely, and how the consumer benefits).
And finally, we will review a prioritized, tactical plan for implementation of your new Brand Strategy throughout your organization.
What you get
- Business goals – long-term and short-term
- Success evaluation metrics
- Audience profile – A single document highlighting who your audience is (demographics and psychographics) and what they need from your brand
- Brand Overview – A concise document that distills how your brand differentiates itself in the marketplace
- Brand Map – A simple visualization of your brand’s messaging hierarchy.
- Elevator Pitch – A succinct statement that allows you to quickly articulate your brand’s value proposition to potential customers
- Strategic Action Plan – 3-5 specific initiatives, that will help to raise awareness and engagement with the brand (These recommendations will be in alignment with the brand’s business goals)
- Video recording of our workshop sessions
- Quarterly check-ins from me for the next 12 months
”I originally reached out to Bill for a redesign of my completely outdated website. What I received was a holistic revamp of my personal and professional brand that was sorely needed. Bill gently led me through a process of discovery that resulted in a new name, a new look and a renewed focus. I could not be happier with the results and sing his praises as my “brand guru” to everyone.Karin ReedFounder & CEO - Speaker Dynamics